The NPS credentialing team understands the importance of on-time credentialing and have the knowledge and systems in place to help your practice. We handle the mounds of credentialing applications and forms your practice receives, giving you more time to focus on patient care. Contact our team today to learn how we can help your practice with credentialing.
Tanisha Brewer-Lott, Credentialing Supervisor at Nephrology Practice Solutions
Accurate and timely completion of credentialing is an important component to successful practice operations. Any delay in credentialing a new physician or re-credentialing a current physician can have a negative impact on both your revenue stream and patient scheduling. The NPS credentialing team understands the importance of on-time credentialing and have the knowledge and systems in place to help your practice. We complete and submit the necessary paperwork on your behalf to establish and maintain current credentialing statuses with the entities required for your practice. We make those time-consuming phone calls, faxes, and emails to payers and facilities regarding your credentialing so you don’t have to. We handle the mounds of credentialing applications and forms your practice receives, giving you more time to focus on patient care. Contact our team today to learn how we can help your practice with credentialing.
Led by a NAMSS-certified credentialing specialist, our credentialing team can work with your practice to reduce the burdens associated with maintaining credentials. Our processes, workflow system and persistent follow-up will keep your physicians compliant.
New Physician Service Package
Have a new physician starting, or thinking about adding one in the near future? We can help with—our New Physician Service Package. The services included are:
- NPI registration
- Medicare and Medicaid enrollment and reassignment
- Health plan initial credentialing
- Hospital privilege initial appointment application completion
- Dialysis center application for privileges
- IPA credentialing application completion
Ongoing Credentialing Services and Renewals
- State licensure notification of renewal
- DEA licensure notification of renewal
- Medicare revalidation applications
- Health plan re-credentialing application/new plan initial credentialing
- Hospital privilege reappointment applications/new hospital appointment applications
- Dialysis center privilege re-credentialing application/new center initial credentialing
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) application completion/quarterly application updates
As part of the above-listed services, we monitor documents requiring periodic renewals to ensure there is no lapse in coverage, privilege or licensure. Additionally, for new physician credentialing we provide real-time reporting so together we can see the status of your providers at any time in the process.
Our credentialing team can become your credentialing team. NPS has a dedicated team of professionals that can manage all of the renewals and new applications for your current physicians. Outsourcing this burdensome process will free up your care team’s time to focus on patients and maintain compliance. This service can be contracted separately, or in conjunction with our RCM or practice management services (highly recommended).