The NPS team has created business solutions designed to help you achieve your goals. Whether you’re exploring a way to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of practice operations or considering affiliating with another group, our team has over 30 years of nephrology experience working with practices across the US.. We know the ins and outs of a nephrology practice and have seen it all. Additionally we have an entire team of subject matter experts behind us to address questions on specifics like coding or credentialing. We will work to deliver a quality, unbiased assessment of your practice’s operations or the viability of affiliation plans and provide you with guidance to achieve your desired results.
Kimberly Vullo, Vice President, Physician Practice Strategies at Nephrology Practice Solutions
Discover keys to your practice’s success. Our guide—written by nephrologists for nephrologists—discusses many common questions, such as the following:
- How can I sustain my practice?
- When should a practice add another nephrologist?
- When should a practice add a midlevel provider (nurse practitioner or physician assistant)?
- How do senior partners reduce their call coverage?
- How does my practice gain market share?
- How do all physicians in a practice get on the same page for better call coverage, compensation and life balance?
- How is my business best managed?
- What skills are needed to address each of these moving parts?
- What is the best method of practice governance?
- How is productivity measured?